Horoscopes 4/27/2020

Alisa Otte

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

Aries (March 21-April 19) You might have said a lot of things. Maybe today the mountains look a little taller, a little more formidable. You’ll want to follow through another day. 

Taurus (April 20-May 20) A risk you made is about to pay off, but you can’t keep avoiding the results. At some point you have to accept your happiness, you have to take it. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20) You will probably have 12 epiphanies throughout the week. No different from any other week.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) You’re ready to dig your fingers into the dirt. Close your eyes and join in a single breath.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) You’ve finally gotten back into the swing of things a bit. You’re finally being noticed in a way that feels acceptable.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) It all feels like it’s swelling toward a grand conclusion. Connections are forming, reveals unfurling. A momentous wind, calling you towards summer.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Maybe you don’t know exactly what you’re looking at. But understanding isn’t necessary for appreciation.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Talk for a whole hour. Don’t stop expressing yourself. Don’t stop loving your own mind.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You’re likely ready to meet someone entirely new. That catches you by surprise. That you’ve always hoped exists.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) You could spend a whole day surrounded by green. You’re wandering away from your room and finding joy in others.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Believe it or not, events aren’t conspiring against you. Everyone has days where nothing works. Tomorrow maybe it all will.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) You’re silent and running. There will be time to stand still and laugh until you can’t breathe later.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.