Thrift Shop Book Haul

One of my greatest (well, maybe not greatest, but it’s up there!) desires in life is to have one of those sprawling, beautiful bookcases like the ones in Beauty and the Beast. Yes, I know that those bookcases are in a library, but maybe I’ll have a library someday, too. A girl can dream, right?

Anyway, I am moving slowly but steadily toward this dream, and this past weekend I took a LARGE step in the right direction. I went thrift store shopping with my mom, but instead of buying any clothes I got distracted by the book section and ended up buying 9 new books. I even had to rearrange my bookshelf to fit them all. So the next time you want to go on a book shopping spree, head to your local thrift shop!

What I bought:

House of Night by PC and Kristin Cast: Marked – Hunted

Vittorio the Vampire by Anne Rice

The Secret Circle by L.J. Smith

The Secret History of Elizabeth Tudor, Vampire Slayer by Lucy Weston

Shanghai Girls by Lisa See

Well, it would seem that 8 out of the 9 novels have vampires or some other sort of magic in them. I am proud to say that I am a sucker for all things vampires. And yes, I LOVED Twilight. So there.

Can’t wait to sink my teeth into all these new novels! (Ha, see what I did there? Pretty cheeky, eh?) See you on Monday, CSU!vittorio-vampire-anne-rice-book-cover-art