Where and when to vote in ASCSU elections

Erin Krigger

Both parties running for ASCSU president are focused on improving CSU's sustainability. Ashley Higgins and her running mate Steven Losolla (left) would like to see that the school implement a composting program, and Daniela Pinedá Soraca with her running mate Mike Lensky (right) are focusing on more readily available alternative public transportation. (Photo credit: Cam Bumsted.)
Both parties running for ASCSU president are focused on improving CSU’s sustainability. Ashley Higgins and her running mate Steven Losolla (left) would like to see the school implement a composting program, and Daniela Pinedá Soraca, with her running mate Mike Lensky (right), are focusing on more readily-available alternative public transportation. (Photo Credit: Cam Bumsted.)

As the end of the year approaches, Colorado State University students will vote this week to determine who will become president of ASCSU for the 2016-2017 academic year.

Voting opens Monday, April 4 and closes Wednesday, April 6. There will be no voting in the Morgan Library. However, there will be a booth in the Lory Student Center and a voting menu for students to use on RamWeb.

The booth in the LSC opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 3 p.m. from April 4-6. ASCSU will be giving out free water bottles and t-shirts to those who cast their vote in the LSC.

The voting menu on RamWeb can be found in the upper righthand corner under the alerts tab and will remain open from 8 a.m. Monday until 4 p.m. Wednesday.

Erin Krigger can be reached at news@collegian.com or on Twitter @littleekrig.