How to Increase eCommerce Sales with SEO

With the development of the online shopping market, SEO has become a crucial factor in driving targeted traffic and increasing sales. Effective...

Do you love snow? Book your next ski trip in Las Vegas. Yes. Vegas.

Proposed outdoor amusement park on the Vegas Strip. Courtesy: Kearny

There is no misleading context to this article at all. The headline gives it away, snowboarding and skiing may be on their way to the Las Vegas strip, according to Vegas INC.

An Australian businessman has developed plans to construct a facility on the strip that would allow outdoor adventures to happen in Sin City.

“Planned as a 40-acre extreme sports park, “Vegas Extreme” would offer wakeboarding, motocross, zip lines, surfing and whitewater rafting,” Ed Komenda said.

Construction on the facility, seen above, is yet to be scheduled. In fact, it doesn’t even have a true plan yet. The owners are working on that part of the problem.

“Before the park can become a reality, Kearney, owner of Vegas Extreme LLC, needs to secure financing and settle on a piece of land. Right now, all he has are lofty dreams and artists’ renderings.”

For more information on the proposed plans, click here.