12 days of Colorado State Christmas

Katie Schmidt

ram-rumble

The holidays are nearly upon us. If you could choose what holiday gift Colorado State University received, what would it be?

The following is a hypothetical wish list from students at CSU, compiled into an Instagram series titled, “12 Days of CSU Christmas.”

On the 2nd day of Christmas, we wish for no more plaza preachers. Keep following for the 12 Days of CSU Christmas. A photo posted by Collegian Central (@collegiancentral) on

On the 3rd day of Christmas, we wish for the food trucks to come back

A photo posted by Collegian Central (@collegiancentral) on

On the 4th day of CSU Christmas, we wished for essays not to be due on the same day. A photo posted by Collegian Central (@collegiancentral) on

On the 6th day of CSU Christmas, we wished for SLEEP! A photo posted by Collegian Central (@collegiancentral) on

On the 7th day of CSU Christmas, we wished buyback would take all our textbooks.

On the 8th day of CSU Christmas, we wished we had motivational coaches for every final. A photo posted by Collegian Central (@collegiancentral) on

On the 9th day of CSU Christmas, we wished for a complementary coffee with every final.

On the 10th day of CSU Christmas, we wished Greenpeace would stop guilt-tripping us for donations. A photo posted by Collegian Central (@collegiancentral) on

On the 11th day of CSU Christmas, we wished for a cute and furry study buddy.

On the 12th day of CSU Christmas, we wished we didn’t have finals at 7:30 a.m.

Collegian Interactive News Team Member Katie Schmidt can be reached at socialmedia@collegian.com or on Twitter @KatieDSchmidt.