Most popular drinks in Fort Collins bars this weekend

Hunter Goddard

The bar scene is one of the more lucrative industries and Fort Collins, and each bar has its own individual source of success. The Collegian contacted five local bars and asked all of them what their top three beverages were this past weekend.

1. Lucky Joe’s Sidewalk Saloon

Here the most frequently requested drinks included Irish Car Bombs (Irish stout, Irish cream and Irish whiskey), Moscow Mules (vodka, ginger beer and lime) and Chicks Dig It (vodka, orange liqueur, peach schnapps, cranberry juice and ginger ale).

2. Washington’s Sports Bar & Grill

The most loved drinks at this Fort Collins hangout were Long Island Iced Teas (vodka, gin, tequila and rum), Sex on the Beach (vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice and cranberry juice) and their Incredible Hulks (Hpnotiq liqueur and Hennessy cognac on the rocks).

3. Slider’s Sports Bar and Grill

This weekend saw high demand for the likes of Sex on the Beach, New Belgium beer and tequila shots.

4. Mo Jeaux’s Bar & Grill

Hits included Odell beer, vodka presses and Moose Drool (a red amber ale by Big Sky Brewing Company).

5. Trailhead Tavern

As the sixth largest seller of Pabst Blue Ribbon (PBR) in the country, the Tavern naturally sold plenty of the beloved brand of beer, as well as Poudre Canyon Rock Offs and Gone Fishing.

Some places have their specialties and others specialize in everything, but there is something for everyone on a night out in Fort Collins.

Collegian A&E Writer Hunter Goddard can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com or on Twitter @hunter_gaga.