Larimer County Fair coming this weekend

When gathered crowds guzzle  lemonade, snarf down funnel cakes and cheer at rodeo clowns, it can only mean one thing – the fair is in town.

The Larimer County Fair is coming to the Ranch Events Center in Loveland Friday, Aug. 2 through Tuesday, Aug. 5. The event features various live acts throughout the weekend. Ten artists will perform at the fair over the weekend, including ’80s tribute band That Eighties Band; blues band Sammy Dee and old school R&B band Mojomama.

Here is the full lineup:

Friday, Aug. 1

Boom Twang, 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.

Shaving Peggy, 7:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.

Saturday, Aug. 2

Watertower, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.

Archie Funker, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.

Sammy Dee, 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.

That Eighties Band, 7:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.

Sunday, Aug. 3

Mira Conaway, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.

Canyon Creek, 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.

Mojomama, 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.

Sean Curtis Band, 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.

A rodeo will also take place at the Budweiser Events Center on the last three days of the fair, Sunday, Aug. 3 through Tuesday, Aug. 5 starting at 7 p.m.The rodeo features bull fighters, a clown and barrel man. Tickets are priced between $10 and $15 for general seating.

The carnival is open weeknights from 4 p.m. to midnight and Saturday and Sunday from noon to midnight. Additional entertainment events include a dog and pony show, the Larimer County Freedom Horse Show and a Larimer County Open Roping and Barrel Race, open to public entrees.

The Larimer County Fair and PRCA Rodeo will hold a parade scheduled to take place in downtown Loveland at 9:30 a.m. Saturday. For more information, visit the Larimer County Fair website.

Collegian Features and Entertainment Editor Keegan Williams can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com