Five Hidden Menu Items You Should Know About

English: Starbucks Japan - Sakura Frappuccino ...
English: Starbucks Japan – Sakura Frappuccino  (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Routines get old. Fast. And sometimes we fall into routine without even realizing it. Especially with food. We go out to eat at many of the same places and after a while, we end up getting the same thing over and over again.

If you’re sick of rotating between the same three meals at a restaurant, try out a secret menu item from one of these places in town.

Chipotle:

1. Quesadilla

Chipotle’s menu does not include a quesadilla. But the secret menu does. All you need to do is ask, and you’ll get a tortilla filled with cheese and grilled to deliciousness. You can put in any of the burrito ingredients including rice and veggies. Now that’s a new kind of quesadilla!

2.Quesarito

This monster meal is not for light eaters. The quesarito is like a regular burrito on the inside but instead of a tortilla shell like normal (because routine is boring, remember?) the shell is made of a cheese quesadilla. That’s right, the quesarito is two hidden menu items in one.

Starbucks:

1. Cake Batter Frappuccino

This cool drink is sure to wake up your taste buds. All you need to enjoy this drink is a normal vanilla frappuccino and add in some vanilla and almond flavoring. It’s the perfect way to drink some dessert!

2. Zebra Mocha Frappuccino

This blend of chocolate frappuccino with white chocolate frappuccino will blow you away. A perfect mix of light and dark, the zebra mocha frappuccino is a great way to mix things up for your next trip to Starbucks.

3. Thin Mint Frappuccino

Because girl scout cookies are everywhere and delicious. All out of thin mints? No problem! This green tea frappuccino with mint, chocolate syrup and java chips is the next best thing.

The next time you eat out, ask about if there’s a secret menu. You might be surprised how creative you can make your meals.

Collegian Entertainment Assistant Editor Amber Johnson can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com.