Meet the Editor: Lauryn Bolz, Arts and Culture Editor

Lauryn Bolz is the incoming arts and culture editor for the 2019-20 school year. In her year reporting for The Collegian, she enjoyed reporting on local Fort Collins happenings, whether that be events, restaurants or profiles on the lovely locals. Her time as a reporter has allowed her to forge connections within the community and has been an important part of her college life at Colorado State University. 

Bolz is a third-year anthropology and arts student with concentrations in archaeology and art history, respectively. She finds that her two areas of study have provided a nice balance to the analytical and artistic sides of her brain, as well as having connected her to the most wonderfully eclectic group of faculty and students that CSU has to offer. She appreciates the unique experience given to her by The Collegian, which has allowed her to keep in touch with her life-long passion of story-telling. 

When Bolz is not in the basement of Clark or the Lory Student Center, she is either slinging sweets at Nuance Chocolate or catching the latest film release at The Lyric. When she finally finishes her bachelor’s degree, she plans on doing even more school, hoping to someday receive her Ph.D. and work in a natural history museum. 

Bolz is beyond excited to continue bringing the stories of Fort Collins to life at The Rocky Mountain Collegian. 

Lauryn Bolz can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com or on Twitter @BolzLauryn.