Hemp Leaders Speak Out at Fifth Annual NoCo Hemp Expo & Hemp Summit

SPONSORED CONTENT

The fifth annual NoCo Hemp Expo and Hemp Summit, the world’s leading gathering of industrial hemp leaders, exhibitors, investors, and entrepreneurs, will take place on April 6 and 7th at the Ranch Complex in Loveland, CO.  Once again, world renowned Hemp activists and pioneers will fill the keynote speaking spots.

Arran Stephens As Co-founder of Nature’s Path Foods, one of the world’s largest family owned organic food brands, Stephens has always pushed the envelope in food and agriculture – including hemp food and farming. The company has been incorporating hemp seed as a superfood and plant-based source of protein and fiber in a growing number of its products, and Stephens has been actively investing in organic farmland to cultivate hemp and other crops his company                                                                                        sources to feed the growing demand for organic,                                                                                  plant based foods.

John Roulac  sees the growing opportunity in hemp foods and the industrial hemp market, too. As founder of Nutiva, his company was an early pioneer in popularizing the benefits of hemp foods in the natural products retail marketplace. Today, he continues to educate consumers about the benefits of hemp, among other superfoods the company offers. In addition, Roulac sees hemp as a potential regenerative crop in that it may help sequester carbon and reduce climate change – an issue close to his heart. 

Winona LaDuke a renowned Native American tribal leader and activist on climate change, Indigenous and human rights, green and local economies and clean water, also sees the value of hemp in driving a new economy for rural and Native American communities. Through her Kickstarter campaign, Winona is creating Winona’s Hemp & Heritage Farm, a working educational hemp farm to help train the next generation of Native American farmers. 

In addition, Ray “The Soil Guy” Archuleta will headline on Saturday, April 7, a new Farm and Agriculture Symposium held in conjunction with the NoCo Hemp Expo. Geared toward farmers and producers, the symposium will cover plant genetics, farm equipment, growing techniques, processing, licensing, etc. Archuleta, a partner in Soil Health Consultants and former Agronomist with the Natural Resources Conservation Service, teaches soil health and agro-ecology. Together with other pioneers in regenerative agriculture, Ray is leading a renaissance in building healthy living soils that feed and protect plants without the need for chemicals and that sequester carbon. 

Tickets and Registration

Tickets and registration for the NoCo Hemp Expo, Farm & Ag Symposium, Industry B2B Day, Hemp Summit, and to the public are available at http://nocohempexpo.com/ticket-sales/. For sponsor, exhibitor and volunteer inquiries, visit http://nocohempexpo.com/registration-noco5/.