How to Increase eCommerce Sales with SEO

With the development of the online shopping market, SEO has become a crucial factor in driving targeted traffic and increasing sales. Effective...

New study suggests stoners are less likely to develop metabolic syndrome

The American Journal of Medicine
The American Journal of Medicine (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

A new study published in The American Journal of Medicine insists that people who smoke marijuana are 50 percent less likely to develop metabolic syndrome. A syndrome that results in various health conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes and excess body fat around the waist area, according to The DC.

“These findings have important implications for the nation as marijuana use becomes more accepted and we simultaneously face multiple epidemics of obesity, cardiovascular disease and diabetes,” the research team wrote in the study.

Now that medical marijuana is slowly being legalized within the federal government, the team believes it is important to research the association between the two. To read more about the new study done on the effects of marijuana, check out the full article.