Cisco CCNA R&S Exam: Preparation Tips

Sponsored Content

The Cisco 200-125 exam contains about 50 (or more) questions that have multiple choice questions that you are required to answer within 90 minutes. A candidate should score between 800 – 850 out of 1000. Choose the certification path that is most convenient for you.

Exam Topics Are Listed Here
https://www.prepaway.com/ccna-routing-and-switching-certification-exams.html

This is a list of the topics that you will meet in your certification exam. Use them as a guide to focus and build your own study strategy. The exam objectives are as follows:

• Understanding Operation of IP Data Networks
  • Understanding LAN Switching Technologies
  • Understanding IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6)
  • Understanding IP Routing Technologies
  • Understanding IP services
  • Understanding Network Device Security
  • Understanding Troubleshooting

Study Resources for the Cisco CCNA R&S Exam

If you decided which certification path you want to follow, you need to find the study resources that will help you prepare for the exam. The best study materials for the Cisco CCNA test include:

These are resources that give you applicable real-world examples and the hands-on experience you need to answer questions.

• Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Flashcards and Exam Practice Book

This resource provides you with practice questions and flashcards that help you prepare for the exam effectively. You also get study sheets for the test. You will be able to gauge your preparedness for the exam with this book.

2 Tips for Passing the Cisco CCNAR&S Exam

Passing this exam is a big challenge for the candidates, especially those who failed and could not pass it. Many of them become frustrated. The deciding factor is the level of training you go through and the efforts you make. Here are tips you can use to pass your certification test:

• Use effective study materials

To prepare for the exam effectively, you need good study materials. Cisco exams cover a lot of topics and you need to have extensive expertise and knowledge. You should understand the exam topics to develop an effective study method. Most candidates fail this test because they don’t know what it entails. Knowing the topics of the exam and the importance they carry will help you get study materials to dive into the topics that you need to prepare well for.

• Find the best self-study method

Today, people have crazy schedules and they may not be able to study in the traditional classroom. This means that they rely on self-study to prepare for the exam. This method of study can either work for you or against you. There are self-study options like video tutorials, lab practical trainings, and exam dumps. You need to identify the training method that works for you because you cannot use all of them. The right method will help you understand the topics that are contained in the exam and help you pass it.

Conclusion

You may find it challenging to pass the 200-125 exam or the 100-105 and 200-105 tests, but the tips mentioned above will help you on the path to success. Cisco CCNA R&S is a prestigious certification that will work in favor of your career and improve your technical knowledge.