JB Turns Party Crasher – Footloose in Real Life

English: Justin Bieber at the Sentul Internati...
 Justin Bieber at the Sentul International Convention Center in West Java, Indonesia (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

It seems like hating Justin Bieber has become an American pastime, but now we have one more reason. He crashed a high school Prom taking place at his studio by having his bodyguards push through the Prom security. 

“Justin Bieber was not welcome at the high school prom he crashed this weekend — not by the adults, anyway — because school administrators say he physically shoved his way into the event. Bieber popped into the Chatsworth Charter High prom for a few minutes on Saturday night at Jim Henson Studios in Hollywood — and the students LOVED it when JB cruised around the dance floor. Now, this might sound a little Footloose-y … but the L.A. Unified School District thinks Justin’s surprise dance appearance put students at risk. A district rep tells TMZ, “His entourage pushed past the school’s security to gain access to the dance floor” … and administrators were worried they wouldn’t be able to control the crowd.”

To read more, click here.