ASCSU 2022 election guide

(Graphic Illustration by Christine Moore-Bonbright | The Collegian)
ASCSU approves position appointments, passes legislation
Sam Hutton, Staff Reporter • September 22, 2022

The Associated Students of Colorado State University met Sept. 21 for their sixth meeting of the 52nd senate. Eight new senators and associate...

Third-year computer science student Rithik Correa explains why he joined the Associated Students of Colorado State University.
ASCSU swears in new senators, hears legislation on elections
Piper Russell and Sam Hutton • September 19, 2022

The Associated Students of Colorado State University held their fifth senate session of the semester Sept. 14. ASCSU swore in three new senators...

Masters student Vaishnavi Sonarikar introduces herself at the first senate meeting for the Associated Students of Colorado State Unviersity. I decided to get involved into ASCSU because I wanted to try something really intense and impactful.
ASCSU ratifies new senators, associate justices, election manager
Piper Russell, Emmalee Krieg, and Allie Seibel September 9, 2022

The Associated Students of Colorado State University held their second senate meeting of the semester Wednesday, Sept. 7. ASCSU reviewed bylaws...

Senior biomedical sciences student Alex Silverhart particpates in the first senate meeting of the semester of the Associated Students of Colorado State University Aug. 31.
ASCSU kicks off senate with special session
Piper Russell and Allie Seibel September 5, 2022

The Associated Students of Colorado State University held their first senate meeting of the fall semester Aug. 31.  Considered a special...

52nd ASCSU senate begins ratifications, elections
Piper Russell, News Reporter • May 5, 2022

The 51st senate of the Associated Students of Colorado State University held an emergency session May 4 to hear the bill “Approval of the FY23...

Associated Students of Colorado State University President Christian Dykson gives his executive report at the weekly ASCSU meeting April 27.
ASCSU swears in new leaders, closes 51st senate
Piper Russell, News Reporter • April 29, 2022

As the 51st senate of the Associated Students of Colorado State University came to a close, they passed new legislation, heard speeches from...

Elijah Sandoval, Associated Students of Colorado State University Senator for the First Generation Student Collective Board, explains her perspective on why Lyft secure codes to the Health Network could be beneficial to students during the senate meeting Apr. 13, 2022.
ASCSU debates legislation, passes bike security package
Piper Russell, News Reporter • April 21, 2022

The Associated Students of Colorado State University met April 20 for their 26th senate session. ASCSU heard 12 pieces of legislation. The...

Evan Welch, the Associated Students of Colorado State University Chair of University Affairs, gives his committee report at the senate meeting Apr. 13, 2022.
ASCSU hears new legislation, debates funding for Lyft codes
Piper Russell, News Reporter • April 14, 2022

The Associated Students of Colorado State University met April 13 for their 25th session. ASCSU heard five pieces of legislation. The first...

Associated Students of Colorado State University hold a session awaiting the results from the latest ASCSU election April 6.
ASCSU hears new legislation, supreme court opinion on confidence hearings
Piper Russell, News Reporter • April 7, 2022

The Associated Students of Colorado State University met April 6 for their 24th session. ASCSU heard five new pieces of legislation and voted...

Rob Long and Elijah Sandoval, President and Vice President Elect for the Associated Students of Colorado State University, smile during their acceptance speech for the positions Apr. 6, 2022.
Long and Sandoval elected as ASCSU president, VP after 6.17% voter turnout
Serena Bettis, Content Managing Editor • April 6, 2022

After two weeks of campaigning, Robert Long and Elijah Sandoval won the 2022-23 president and vice president positions for the Associated Students...

Two people stand outside, smiling, in between two colorful pillars
ASCSU elections: Presidential and vice presidential write-in candidates Sam Moccia, Haydyn Deason
Serena Bettis, Content Managing Editor • April 3, 2022

Editor's Note: Sam Moccia worked as a news reporter at The Collegian from August 2020 to March 2021. The Collegian is dedicated to giving all...

Rithik Correa, Associated Students of Colorado State University senator for International Programs, discusses how he is prepared for the Speaker of the Senate position during the candidate debate March 29, 2022.
All three speaker of the senate candidates receive vote of confidence after senate revote
Piper Russell, News Reporter • April 2, 2022

The Associated Students of Colorado State University met March 30 for their 23rd session. ASCSU swore in their new Budgetary Affairs chair and...

How much do you know about ASCSU?

This poll has ended.

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.