ASCSU 2022 election guide

(Graphic Illustration by Christine Moore-Bonbright | The Collegian)
52nd ASCSU senate begins ratifications, elections
Piper Russell, News Reporter • May 5, 2022

The 51st senate of the Associated Students of Colorado State University held an emergency session May 4 to hear the bill “Approval of the FY23...

Associated Students of Colorado State University President Christian Dykson gives his executive report at the weekly ASCSU meeting April 27.
ASCSU swears in new leaders, closes 51st senate
Piper Russell, News Reporter • April 29, 2022

As the 51st senate of the Associated Students of Colorado State University came to a close, they passed new legislation, heard speeches from...

Elijah Sandoval, Associated Students of Colorado State University Senator for the First Generation Student Collective Board, explains her perspective on why Lyft secure codes to the Health Network could be beneficial to students during the senate meeting Apr. 13, 2022.
ASCSU debates legislation, passes bike security package
Piper Russell, News Reporter • April 21, 2022

The Associated Students of Colorado State University met April 20 for their 26th senate session. ASCSU heard 12 pieces of legislation. The...

Evan Welch, the Associated Students of Colorado State University Chair of University Affairs, gives his committee report at the senate meeting Apr. 13, 2022.
ASCSU hears new legislation, debates funding for Lyft codes
Piper Russell, News Reporter • April 14, 2022

The Associated Students of Colorado State University met April 13 for their 25th session. ASCSU heard five pieces of legislation. The first...

Associated Students of Colorado State University hold a session awaiting the results from the latest ASCSU election April 6.
ASCSU hears new legislation, supreme court opinion on confidence hearings
Piper Russell, News Reporter • April 7, 2022

The Associated Students of Colorado State University met April 6 for their 24th session. ASCSU heard five new pieces of legislation and voted...

Rob Long and Elijah Sandoval, President and Vice President Elect for the Associated Students of Colorado State University, smile during their acceptance speech for the positions Apr. 6, 2022.
Long and Sandoval elected as ASCSU president, VP after 6.17% voter turnout
Serena Bettis, Content Managing Editor • April 6, 2022

After two weeks of campaigning, Robert Long and Elijah Sandoval won the 2022-23 president and vice president positions for the Associated Students...

Two people stand outside, smiling, in between two colorful pillars
ASCSU elections: Presidential and vice presidential write-in candidates Sam Moccia, Haydyn Deason
Serena Bettis, Content Managing Editor • April 3, 2022

Editor's Note: Sam Moccia worked as a news reporter at The Collegian from August 2020 to March 2021. The Collegian is dedicated to giving all...

Rithik Correa, Associated Students of Colorado State University senator for International Programs, discusses how he is prepared for the Speaker of the Senate position during the candidate debate March 29, 2022.
All three speaker of the senate candidates receive vote of confidence after senate revote
Piper Russell, News Reporter • April 2, 2022

The Associated Students of Colorado State University met March 30 for their 23rd session. ASCSU swore in their new Budgetary Affairs chair and...

Evan Welch, the University Affairs Committee Chair of the Associated Students of Colroado State University, And Nick DeSalvo concentrate on the answer International Affairs senator Rithik Correa gives at the Speaker of the Senate debate March 29 2022.
ASCSU speaker of the senate debate focuses on toxic ASCSU culture
Noah Pasley, News Editor • March 30, 2022

The Associated Students of Colorado State University held their debate for speaker of the senate candidates Tuesday night, facilitated by CTV's...

Rob Long, Associated Students of Colorado State University Presidential candidate smiles as Vice Presidential candidate Elijah Sandoval answers a question during their town hall March 28.
ASCSU presidential and VP candidates talk issues facing students, qualifications
Katrina Leibee, Editor in Chief • March 29, 2022

Presidential and vice presidential candidates for the Associated Students of Colorado State University Rob Long and Elijah Sandoval spoke at...

Evan Welch, the current chair of the University Affairs Committee of Associated Students of Colorado State University, poses for a portrait in the Collegian Television studio during interviews with Speaker of the Senate candidates March 24, 2022.
ASCSU elections: Speaker of the senate candidate Evan Welch
Serena Bettis, Content Managing Editor • March 28, 2022

Editor's Note: The Collegian collaborated with CTV Channel 11 on this interview. Full interviews for all of the speaker of the senate candidates...

Nicholas DeSalvo, a freshman at Colorado State University, poses for a photo in the Collegian TV studio March 24, 2022.
ASCSU elections: Speaker of the senate candidate Nicholas DeSalvo
Noah Pasley, News Editor • March 28, 2022

How much do you know about ASCSU?

This poll has ended.

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.