ASCSU 2022 election guide

A smiling person talks at a podium with three people sitting behind them on the left and two people behind them on the right. On the left is an American flag, and on the right is a Colorado flag. At the top of the image are the words, This week in ASCSU.
This week in ASCSU: Energy efficiency, blackface condemnation
Laila Shekarchian, Staff Reporter • October 18, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University convened Oct. 16 for the 10th session of the 54th Senate. Following the swearing in of...

Speaker of the Senate Hayden Taylor stands at a speaking podium looking to his left and clapping. To his left sits Speaker Pro Tempore Brooke Reese in sunglasses and to his right sits Recruitment and Retention Officer Graham Kelly, both clapping as well. Behind them is a clear sign with the ASCSU logo spelled out.
This week in ASCSU: Elections manager, energy efficiency
Laila Shekarchian, Staff Reporter • October 13, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University convened Oct. 9 for the ninth session of the 54th senate. Following executive, legislative...

An older woman in an orange-pink blouse sits next to a young man wearing a dark suit. The younger man is listening to the woman speak in the lobby of an office.
Former state Sen. Polly Baca speaks to ASCSU on her impactful career
Chiara Coronado Rosales, Staff Reporter • October 7, 2024

In recognition of National Latinx/é Month and the presidential election on the horizon, the Associated Students of Colorado State University...

Speaker of the Senate Hayden Taylor stands at a speaking podium and looks to the left. Behind him is a dark-stained wood wall and a sign with the logo of Associated Students of Colorado State University (ASCSU).
This week in ASCSU: Constitutional amendments, changes to job descriptions
Laila Shekarchian, Staff Reporter • October 4, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University convened Oct. 2 for the eighth session of the 54th senate.   Following the swearing-in...

This week in ASCSU: Accessibility Caucus chair, making ASCSU more accessible to students
Laila Shekarchian, Staff Reporter • September 27, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University convened Sept. 25 for the seventh session of the 54th senate. Following the swearing-in...

Tables with dark green, light green and orange tablecloths sit in front of the Lory Student Center. Each table has different activities for passersby.
ASCSU hosts Wellness Wonderland resource fair
Leah Stephenson, Staff Reporter • September 23, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University hosted a Wellness Wonderland fair this past Friday. On the Lory Student Center Plaza, Rams...

Chief Justice Morgan Wright stands at a speaking podium.
This week in ASCSU: Law school proposal, transparency acts
Laila Shekarchian, Staff Reporter • September 20, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University convened Sep. 18 for the sixth session of the 54th senate.  Following the swearing-in...

An illustration of a yellow ballot box in front of a green background with two darker green hands on either side, one dropping in a ticket that reads "Rams" and the other with a ticket that reads "Buffs."
ASCSU falls short in voter registration competition
Sam Hutton, News Editor • September 17, 2024

As part of the Rocky Mountain Showdown festivities, the Associated Students of Colorado State University partnered with the University of Colorado...

This week in ASCSU: LSAB, public relations officer
Sam Hutton, News Editor • September 16, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University convened Sept. 11 for the fifth session of the 54th senate. After a hearing from a guest...

Associated Students of CSU Vice President Braxton Dietz, President Nick DeSalvo, Chief Justice Morgan Wright, and Speaker of the Senate Hayden Taylor stand on the steps of the Administration Building Tuesday, Sept. 9.
ASCSU vs. CUSG: Comparing policies, politics, personalities
Sam Hutton, News Editor • September 13, 2024

Although the Associated Students of Colorado State University and the University of Colorado Boulder Student Government differ in terms of...

A side profile of a man sitting in a room of chairs watching a projection of the presidential debate between a man in a blue suit and red tie and a woman in a black suit jacket and white shirt.
ASCSU hosts Holly Page for conversation on No Labels
Claire VanDeventer, Staff Reporter • September 12, 2024

Colorado State University and the Associated Students of CSU hosted A Conversation with No Labels with Holly Page, a leading advocate for centrist...

This week in ASCSU: Constitutional amendments, senate bylaws
Sam Hutton, News Editor • September 8, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University convened Sept. 4 for the fourth session of the 54th senate. Following executive, judicial...

How much do you know about ASCSU?

This poll has ended.

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.