How to Increase eCommerce Sales with SEO

With the development of the online shopping market, SEO has become a crucial factor in driving targeted traffic and increasing sales. Effective...

CSU Volleyball represents in European All-Star League

Upcoming seniors Marlee Reynolds and Kelsey Snider will be competing for the next two weeks in Europe as part of the All-Star team.

The two Colorado State University athletes are accompanied by 12 Mountain West Region student-athletes who make up the Mountain West Global Challenge All-Star Volleyball Team. The team is led by head coach of San Diego State Deitre Collins-Parker.

Upon arrival in Italy this week, the team will train and compete together for several days. Then, they will face Junior National teams from Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary and Russia, and club teams from Italy, Austria and Romania.

The 2014 European Global Challenge tournament in Pula, Croatia takes place July 13-17. Updates on Mountain West feats will be posted on Rams Volleyball and CSU athletics social media accounts.

Collegian Senior Reporter Josephine Bush can be reached at news@collegian.com.