How to Increase eCommerce Sales with SEO

With the development of the online shopping market, SEO has become a crucial factor in driving targeted traffic and increasing sales. Effective...

Our View: Respect scientific research at Colorado State

Colorado State University research doesn’t always get its time in the limelight. We want to bring the spotlight to scientific research in particular. Some students may not realize that for many professors, teaching is only part of the job. Research is a huge part of this University, in particular the lives of faculty and graduate students. The difficult art of scientific discovery is one that takes years of training and devotion. Their hard work advances life-saving causes and scientific progress, as well as creates quality jobs for the community through partnerships with local businesses. Research goals at CSU range from developing antibiotics to combating bioterrorism to surveying elephant populations in Africa or creating a facility for cancer treatment. Projects like this push the limits of inquiry and invention, and for that we thank you, CSU.

Collegian Staff can be reached at letters@collegian.com.