Unlocking the Digital Treasure: A Dive into Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Ever wondered, amid all this digital currency buzz, what is the value of Ethereum today? It's a question that sparks the curiosity of many,...

Summer to-do’s in Fort Collins

Less than 2 weeks, Rams! You’ve got this, so hang in there. This post is for all of you that aren’t packing up and leaving Fort Collins for the summer. I’ve compiled a few must-do activities to enjoy your time away from school.

Horsetooth. This one should really be a given. For those of you that haven’t been, go. There are lots to do. Biking, hiking, boating, swimming; the list goes on. It makes for a great day and you can’t beat driving 10 or 15 minutes.

DSC_0526edit
Photo Credit: JackieBabe from Morgue Photo

-Go on a brewery tour! There’s several around Fort Collins and the surrounding area and for you 21+ folks, usually some free beer.

-Check out CSU’s Annual Flower Trial Garden. This place is seriously beautiful and has almost 1,200 varieties of annual bedding plants. It makes for a really nice late afternoon/evening stroll.

-See a show at the Lincoln Center. This place makes for a great night out and almost always has a neat event going on. Check out their website to see what’s in town.

Pinot’s Palette. What’s more fun than drinking and painting? Can’t beat that.

Haunted Fort Collins Ghost Tour. Spend the evening touring around Old Town, learning about the spooks and haunts of the city.

-See a movie at the Holiday Twin Drive-In theatre. In most places, theatres like these are extinct, so take advantage!

-Go salsa dancing at the Rio every Tuesday night from 8-10.

As you can see, the list goes on and on. For more great tips on what to do, check out the website called 365 Things to do in Fort Collins. If only there were 365 days in summer to do them all…

Hallie Gardner can be reached at blogs@collegian.com and on her twitter page @gardner_hallie.