How to Increase eCommerce Sales with SEO

With the development of the online shopping market, SEO has become a crucial factor in driving targeted traffic and increasing sales. Effective...

Unsettled weather pattern arrives Wednesday

Beginning this afternoon and possibly lasting into the weekend, a cooler and wetter weather pattern will dominate our area. Forecasts are still struggling to pin down how much of our moisture will be snow or rain… and how much is going to fall in total.

Luckily, Wednesday’s forecast is fairly agreed upon. We’ll wake up to a much cloudier, much cooler day than yesterday. After lunch there may be a few rumbles of thunder as some storms briefly develop in the area. Winds will pick up as well.

Slide1

Now, the extended forecast is where the complexity comes in. Showers are likely during the daylight hours on Thursday. Into Thursday night and Friday morning will be the best chance for any meaningful snowfall with this storm. Either way, we should expect quite a bit of precipitation Thursday night.

Rain showers continue into Friday, Saturday and Sunday as the system slowly moves out of our area. We’ll continue to keep a close watch on it. Bring that rain jacket and umbrella with you!

Slide1