Weather forecast to be very fall-like Tuesday

Monday may have seemed very fall like to many in Fort Collins, but other parts of Colorado were completely different. A few inches of snow fell in the high country while large hail pummeled Denver.

Tuesday looks to be much tamer in comparison. It will feel very much like autumn. Lots of cloud cover will stick around through the day, holding temperatures to the 60s. A bit of a breeze is expected in the afternoon too. It sounds like a good day to grab a cup of coffee for your campus commute. Bring a jacket or fleece with you as well.

Slide1

Overcast skies and rain showers will return to the area on Wednesday; precipitation is expected off and on throughout the entire day. Towards the end of the week, the weather will dry out, and the sun will return. Mid-60s are forecast Thursday. A cool front will pull temperatures into the low 60s on Friday, but it should not bring much for cloud cover. By the weekend temperatures will rebound into the low 70s with sunny skies.

Slide1

I’ve had a couple people ask about this weekend and next week already. Saturday’s sunny and 73 should be the theme for the beginning of next week as well!

Have a great Tuesday, rams! Enjoy the autumn weather.