Your LSC Tour!

Revitalization Backstage pass

It’s adventure time! What kind of adventure you ask? Nothing’s better than taking some time to explore the new happenings at the Lory Student Center. Start your journey with our nifty guide below, and bring some friends along to see the new Lory Student Center.

1. Your journey begins at the Sweet Sinsations cart in the lower level of LSC North. Grab a hot coffee or a cool drink and head upstairs to the main level near RAMtech. Follow the double doors outside, and to your right you will see where the construction fence starts. Stop, check things out for a moment.

–          See if you can identify the area where student services will be placed.

2. Continue to make your way around the fence, stopping in front of the Computer Science building. Personally, this is my favorite view of the Revitalization; the mountain view in the background makes for a picture perfect image.

–          Check out the main curve shaped beam that sits at the top of the building.

3. Continue following the fence and make your way to T-Lex; this will give you the chance to see the LSC from every angle.

–          Identify the splashes of Ram green that are starting to appear in various spots.

To explore more tools for your LSC tour please click here.