The Day After the Weekend

Snowriders,

Our social was interesting to say the least, if you were there, then you know what I’m talking about.  Thank you to everyone who showed up!

TGR is this Wednesday (Sept. 26, 2012) at the Aggie in Old Town.  Be sure to get your ticket in the slice office on campus, tickets are $10 through Snowriders.  They are more expensive at the door to my knowledge.  Raffle tickets will be $1 for the snowboard giveaway.

We will have a Flea Market day from 9:00am-3:00pm in front of the student store tomorrow, Tuesday (Sept. 24, 2012).  Stop by with any questions you have regarding the club or upcoming events.

Our next member meeting will be from 7:00-8:00pm in the Chemistry Building A101 on (Oct. 3, 2012).  Snowriders is going to have member meetings the first Wednesday of every month, minus December.

Outpost member night is (Oct. 11, 2012). Discounts, music, and BBQ as usual. We will be getting discounts before the general public on certain products.  Burton reps will also be there, last year they made free custom t shirts for everyone.

***Our first day trip is going to be (Oct. 27, 2012) to A-Bay.  This is subject to change, although, as of right now we are proceeding as usual.

Near future…

Redbull wants to have a movie premier at Hoodies in Old Town, date is undisclosed.

Snowriders RamRide night is approaching soon, date is undisclosed.

Check out the Snowriders Promotional Video.  Please, post the video to anyone who doesn’t know about the club, thanks everyone!

Snowriders Website

Snowriders Facebook