African American female student studying from home during lockdown
Pediatric NP Online Programs: Alleviating Gaps in Colorado's Healthcare System

In Colorado's intricate healthcare sector, the provision of specialized care to its pediatric population remains a challenge. Pediatric Nurse...

Flash flood warning issued for Larimer County

Update: Monday July 14, 8:30 p.m.

The National Weather Service extended a flash flood warning at 8:17 p.m. for southeastern Larimer County until 10:45 p.m. Monday.

The warning states that flash flooding has already occurred in the High Park burn area, and the storm is expected to move to Loveland shortly. Rain is moving southeast at 15 miles per hour.

Original post:

At 7:49 p.m. Monday, the National Weather Service issued a flash flood warning for east central Larimer County until 9:45 p.m.

A thunderstorm producing heavy rain over Bellvue was spotted, with rain moving southeast at 20 miles per hour. The warning states that flash flooding is expected to begin shortly.

Collegian Features and Entertainment Editor Keegan Williams can be reached at news@collegian.com.