Horoscopes 1/25/21

Jorge Espinoza

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

Horoscopes can be applied to your sun, moon and rising signs. Take what you need, and leave what you don’t.

ARIES (March 21-April 19) Slow and steady wins the race. Don’t fumble your bag because you’re too excited. Approach each situation with a positive attitude and patience. 

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) It’s disappointing when things don’t go your way, especially when you’re trying your hardest. Give yourself some grace even if you’re feeling discouraged at the moment. 

GEMINI (May 21-June 20) You’re acting purely on impulse. This will have both good and bad implications. For now, go with the flow, and see where things take you. 

CANCER (June 21-July 22) Take a moment to reflect and ask yourself how you ended up in your current situation. If you’re struggling to understand your role in the situation, it means you’re wasting your time. 

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) You will be the architect of your own downfall. Unfortunately, you’re not going to learn your lesson yourself. The universe has plans to show you all of your toxic ways. 

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) You’ve learned important lessons about yourself in the past year. Now you need to learn how to apply those lessons so you can grow into the person you want to be.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You’re still doing the most. Pick one project, passion or person to follow. You don’t always have to spread yourself so thin. 

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You’re on the right track to follow your passions and life goals. You need to slow down and keep track of what is and isn’t fulfilling. Then, you’ll be able to further refine your path. 

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You’re abusing your power in the situation. You know others look to you when they’re in need, so let go of your savior complex. The only one who actually needs saving is you. 

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) You can only achieve what you want if you believe you’re worth it. Let go of self-deprecating thoughts, and go get what’s yours. 

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) It’s OK to feel misguided. Trust that even when you’re feeling lost, you have the power to get to where you need to be. The journey will never be perfect.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20) You’re fighting for the wrong thing. Put your energy into something that will bring you long-term joy rather than something that will bring you instant gratification.

Jorge Espinoza can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com or on Twitter @jorgespinoza14.