Horoscopes 12/7/20

Jorge Espinoza

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

Horoscopes can be applied to your sun, moon and rising signs. Take what you need, and leave what you don’t.

ARIES (March 21-April 19) This is your life. You shouldn’t be stressed about what others have to say or the insecurities they project onto you. Simply remind yourself that you’re only responsible for your problems and living your life to the fullest.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) You’re at your most powerful when you make decisions that honor your needs. Change makes you uncomfortable, but you’ll never be where you want to be if you don’t make the necessary changes to get there. 

GEMINI (May 21-June 20) You’re being seduced by temptation. Think about the long-term implications of your actions. Will indulging in temptation give you the long-term fulfillment you’re looking for? Or will short-term gratification lead you right back to loneliness?

CANCER (June 21-July 22) In your head, you know you deserve better, but your heart doesn’t believe you’re worthy of better. People who have hurt you constantly remind you of their mistakes without taking accountability for them. Remind your heart that you deserve better because you’ve done the work to learn from your mistakes. 

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) You’ve gotten too comfortable with your talents. Take a step into the unknown, and embark on a new journey of self-love and exploration. You’re ready to shed the old you and show off a new you. 

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. Confide in others, and let them give you a new perspective on the problems you’re facing. You’d be surprised by how many people want to see you succeed. 

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Your talents go farther than you think they do. It’s time to take yourself more seriously. Downplaying your talents will only make you feel underappreciated by others. 

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You deserve joy. Don’t let comparison or feelings of self-doubt sabotage your joy. You’re here to live life to the fullest.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You’ll never be satisfied if you don’t raise your standards. Your taste is exquisite. However, going after low-hanging fruit will only yield unfulfilling results. You know what you need to be satisfied, so go after it. 

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Nothing else will make you feel alive the way the last thing you were in love with did. There is no room for second chances. You must accept that this situation is over. Not everything is supposed to last forever. You’re ready for something new. 

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) The front you’ve painted on is slowly coming off. You’re not nearly as strong as you think you are. It’s OK to share vulnerability with others. It’s human nature to feel emotions. How can you express yourself if you keep pretending you’re not hurt?

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20)  You’ll always regret not saying how you really felt. The scar will always be there, but it stands as a symbol to express how you really feel going forward. You’ll never regret saying how you feel, even if the feelings aren’t reciprocated.

Jorge Espinoza can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com or on Twitter @jorgespinoza14.