Horoscopes 11/9/2020

Jorge Espinoza

Horoscopes can be applied to your sun, moon and rising signs. Take what you need and leave what you don’t.

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

ARIES (March 21-April 19) You’re being shady. Even if you don’t realize it, there’s a strong power dynamic within your relationships that you take advantage of. You shouldn’t need to go out of your way to keep people in your life.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) What do you actually want? You’re spending too much time trying to accommodate other people. Making decisions for yourself is a commitment to self-love. 

GEMINI (May 21-June 20) Quit fighting with yourself. Your inner demons are making you second guess yourself. Trust that you have the strength to overcome whatever stands in your way. 

CANCER (June 21-July 22) Indulge yourself today. You’ve been working too hard not to show yourself some appreciation. 

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) You have the power to manifest whatever you want. However, you need to deal with what’s making you insecure. 

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) Your goals are misaligned. Your expectations are unrealistic and won’t manifest until you tell yourself the truth. You’re not where you want to be because you’re not supposed to be there yet. 

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You’ve been doing a lot of internal work that has helped you shine some light on the darkest parts of yourself. Now it’s time to share what you’ve learned with others. 

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You need to be more creative with your outlets. You’re quick to dive into something for instant gratification without thinking about the long-term consequences. It’s unsustainable, and you know it.  

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) Your time is coming. Either you will learn from your mistakes or continue to revel in them. This enlightenment will define your character. 

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) You’re looking for a way out. The solution you seek lies within, but it will not be an easy or efficient journey. Give yourself the time and grace you need to create a path out of pain. 

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) New opportunities are on the way. You know you deserve what’s coming your way so don’t let intrusive thoughts tell you otherwise. 

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20) You’re great at managing chaos, but you don’t always have to choose to be in chaotic environments. Where can you find peace?

Jorge Espinoza can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com or on Twitter @jorgespinoza14.