Horoscopes 10/8/2020

Horoscopes can be applied to your sun, moon and rising signs. Take what you need and leave what you don’t.

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

ARIES (March 21-April 19) Ask for clarity. Your situation is confusing and you feel lost. The answers you seek are hiding in plain sight.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) Keep working. The results you want will not be here anytime soon. Be patient and you’ll get even better results.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20) The consequences of your actions will present themselves. Whether they’re good or bad, you’re ready to take accountability for your actions.

CANCER (June 21-July 22) You haven’t learned your lesson. You continue to avoid the truth as if karma isn’t waiting around the corner. Deal with your issues or get dealt with. You choose.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) You’ve been able to get by unscathed. Your time is coming. Embrace the peril that is coming your way. 

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) It’s sad you think you don’t deserve better. Your situation hasn’t changed because you don’t think you have the power to change it. When will you advocate for yourself?

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Your lack of personality is showing. Expect your façade to crumble. Maybe you’d know who you really are if you were more vulnerable around the people important to you. 

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You don’t have to destroy everything you touch. You could simply embrace the discomfort without projecting your fears into everything. 

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) Your lack of discipline is what got you in this situation. You don’t care enough to take accountability. Stop self-sabotaging.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) You’re looking for praise in all the wrong places. It’s not about what you’ve accomplished, it’s about the values that fuel your accomplishments.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) You thrive on being frugal, and your downfall will be a fear of scarcity. When you believe your resources will always be limited, you limit yourself to never having more. You deserve abundance.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20) You deserve what’s coming to you whether it’s good or bad. On one hand, your optimism brings you good luck. On the other hand, it gives you unrealistic expectations. Your unrealistic expectations will reveal themselves soon. 

Jorge Espinoza can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com or on Twitter @jorgespinoza14.