Group of students participating in an art class while at school in the North East of England. They are using modelling clay and a teacher is helping them through the process.
The Influence of Art Education on Student Development

Education as a whole has always played an important role in the development and formation of the individual. Art education has an even greater...

Horoscopes 10/29/2020

Horoscopes can be applied to your sun, moon and rising signs. Take what you need and leave what you don’t.

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

ARIES (March 21-April 19) If you’ve made it this far, believe you can make it out. You can only get through the obstacles getting thrown your way if you believe you can. 

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) Don’t give up. Being lost and confused doesn’t mean you’re a failure. It simply means you need more time to figure things out. Give yourself grace for not having it all together. 

GEMINI (May 21-June 20)  You’re being the toxic one by wasting other people’s time. Quit taking advantage of the power you have in the situation.

CANCER (June 21-July 22) You’re feeling discouraged because you’re stuck. It’s time to reframe your situation. Are you really stuck, or did your initial plan fail? You have more options than you think.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) In an effort to explore your identity more, you may be feeling unsure if it was worth it. You’re not ready to reflect on this journey. Keep exploring yourself.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) You’ll never be the person you want to be if you keep doubting your abilities. You can only offer abundance if you believe you have it. 

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Say how you feel. You’re the only sign who will give unwarranted opinions to anybody. Maybe you should use your skills more thoughtfully and tell the people in your life what they mean to you. 

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) If a relationship is making you feel trapped, then ask yourself what you need in order to feel less restricted. Take it a step further by listening to your body when it’s telling you something’s wrong.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) Optimism is great, and you’re full of it. However, not every day is a sunny day. When cloudy days roll in, take some time to sit in the rain. 

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Don’t doubt your new ideas. They might lead you somewhere you never expected. Finish what you start. Don’t let this one sit in the drafts. 

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) You’re waiting for the answer to smack you in the face. Sorry to be the one to tell you that it won’t. Get moving because the only thing that’s coming for you is the consequence of your inaction. 

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20) You’re at your best when you can show others the many things you’re good at. Quit limiting yourself. There’s always more space for you and your ideas.

Jorge Espinoza can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com or on Twitter @jorgespinoza14.