Horoscopes 9/28/2020

Jorge Espinoza

Horoscopes can be applied to your sun, moon and rising signs. Take what you need and leave what you don’t.

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

ARIES (March 21-April 19) Expect more limitations and to feel less motivated. If you’re feeling discouraged, remember you don’t need everyone’s approval. Your best is good enough.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) You’re being challenged by others for a reason. Be willing to compromise or be the reason for everyone’s downfall.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20) You haven’t been able to assert yourself because you have limited yourself to less rewarding outcomes. You have more options when you choose to think outside the box.

CANCER (June 21-July 22) Avoid concealing your fatigue. Your body is tired and needs rest. Quit pretending you have the energy to deal with problems that don’t concern you. 

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) You’re taking the situation too personally. Nobody cares about your side of the story. Live your truth through your actions and not the image you want others to have of you. 

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) Stay diligent and expect the unexpected. You have the versatility to handle any obstacles thrown your way. 

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Ask for help. The answer is always no when you don’t ask. You’d be surprised by the resources others have.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Get your self-care day out of your system. Things are only going to get harder from here. Be intentional about what self-care looks like so you’re not wasting your day wallowing in stress. 

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You’re not being taken seriously. Your feelings are still valid even if others don’t understand where they’re coming from. 

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) You’re the reason everyone feels stressed out right now. You set yourself up for failure when you set unrealistic expectations. Give yourself and others grace for struggling.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Avoidance will be the death of you. Tackle at least one thing on your to-do list. You’ll thank yourself later. 

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20) Surrender to routine. It’s not the day to be creative or do things outside the box. Follow the rules today, and maybe you can break them tomorrow. 

Jorge Espinoza can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com or on Twitter @jorgespinoza14.