Unlocking the Digital Treasure: A Dive into Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Ever wondered, amid all this digital currency buzz, what is the value of Ethereum today? It's a question that sparks the curiosity of many,...

How to Care for Devices – Advice from the Fort Collins Apple Experts

Apple Products for Improved Productivity 

Improving productivity in school starts with choosing the right tools. iPhone, iPad and Mac are thoughtfully designed and intuitive to use, giving you a consistent and user-friendly experience.

Apple devices work together to help you be even more efficient with features such as Sidecar, Continuity Markup, Phone Call and Messages synchronization between devices, AirDrop, Handoff and more!

As a student at CSU, your Apple devices will be used daily and allow for a faster and collaborative workflow. With frequent use, there is natural wear and tear on your devices. This is normal but can also be mitigated with proper care.

Caring for Your Apple Products

Utilize a Protective Case

Screen protectors and cases are well worth the small investment to protect your Apple device. Stop by Digitiqe Fort Collins for quality cases that will help protect your device in the case of a drop or water spill.

Properly Clean and Store Your Devices

Apple products are made with a variety of materials and each material might have specific cleaning requirements. Here are some tips that apply to all products:

• Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Avoid abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels or similar items.
  • Avoid excessive wiping which might cause damage.
  • Unplug all external power sources, devices and cables.
  • Keep liquids away from the product, unless otherwise noted for specific products.
  • Don’t get moisture into any openings.
  • Don’t use aerosol sprays or bleaches.
  • Don’t spray cleaners directly onto the item.

We also recommend storing your Apple devices in a clean, dry and temperature-controlled area when they are not in use.

Update Your Device

Update your Mac, iPhone and iPad to the latest OS or iOS versions. Apple releases bug fixes and improvements to the battery life that can be downloaded through these latest versions.

To update your iPhone first plug your device into power and connect to the Internet. Then go to Settings > General > Software Update

Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because the software needs more space, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS or iPadOS will reinstall apps that it removed.

To update now, tap Install or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later.

To update your Mac

From the Apple menu in the left top corner of your screen, choose System Preferences.

Click Software Update. Then click Update Now or Upgrade Now. Update Now installs the latest updates for the current version. Upgrade Now installs a new major version with a new name.

Care for Your Battery

“Battery life” is the amount of time that your device runs unplugged before it needs to be recharged. This is different from your “battery lifespan” which is the amount of time your battery lasts until it needs to be replaced. If you care for and maximize both of these things you will get the most from your Apple device!

For tips on how to extend and maximize the life and lifespan of your Apple product, read our blog post on this topic here.

Backup and Cleanup

Keep your data securely backed up and clean your devices regularly of unused data and apps.

Damage (drops, spills, etc.), loss, theft and unintentional deletion of data can all cause data loss. Backing up your data will allow for peace of mind in these circumstances.

Fort Collins Apple Repair

If you are in need of mac repair, iphone repair or any other Apple repair near Colorado State University, we are here to assist!

Our team of certified Apple repair technicians are professional, honest and efficient. If you are in or around Fort Collins, we can assist you with repair of in-warranty or out-of-warranty repairs on:

• MacBook
  • MacBook Pro
  • MacBook Air
  • iMac
  • iPhone
  • iPad
  • Apple Watch
  • Apple Watch
  • Beats Headphones
  • Any other Apple product

Don’t let a cracked screen or water damage prevent you from getting your work done. Bring your Mac, MacBook, iPhone or Apple device to Digitiqe Fort Collins for prompt repairs.

If you are looking for a local and reputable Apple repair shop, visit Digitiqe Fort Collins!

The safest and most reliable repair is one handled by a trained technician using genuine parts that have been properly engineered and thoroughly tested. That is why Digitiqe Fort Collins is an Apple Authorized Service Provider, we can provide the highest level of support and repairs. We accept walk-in’s until 4pm daily and pride ourselves in responsiveness and professionalism.

To book an appointment with us visit our website at digitiqe.com/fortcollins