Businesses go beyond Infographic: 3 Visual content trends that are here to stay in 2018

Sponsored Content

Mobile-friendly content had never been more crucial before than it is today. As consumers are getting busier, they tend to consume the internet on the go, i.e. on mobile phones while commuting to work. Add to that the urgency of searching the right information. As they skim through the text, only the most relevant eye-catching content grabs their attention.

What’s in this insight for businesses that aim to grab their attention?

Here’s the answer: your potential customers are going to look at your content only if it hooks them. That’s when visuals come in. Strong visuals enable readers to absorb information immediately. This is one of the reasons why numerous B2B marketers are investing their efforts in creating visual content that not only draws their potential customers’ attention but also entices them to visit their website and purchase their products or services.

But here’s the challenge: as a striving business owner, you may often face intense pressure in terms of finding unique ways to tailor your visual content. Over the years, infographics, product photos, eBooks, and white papers have contributed well in producing great content. Interestingly, there is still something that beats these content types: video content.

Video content is evolving. Here are a few trends to follow.

1. Landed pages with animation

Ever thought what could differentiate your website from your competitors’?

Perhaps, the magic of animation!

If incorporated into landing pages, animated videos designed by a professional agency such as Spiel Studios help increase user engagement while keeping your website’s visitors on the site for a longer time period. This not only increases the chances that they’ll buy from your website but will also enhance your brand image.

So, the next time they search for a similar product as yours, they’ll have your website on top of mind – thus, there will be high probability that they’ll make a repeat purchase by visiting your website again.

1. Data visualization

If you want to create a greater impact on your target audience, you should have a stronger way to communicate with them. While the competing brands are going for traditional advertising, why not try an opportunity to showcase your data in an unusually attractive yet worthwhile way?

The trick is to incorporate data visualization into your marketing strategy. If implemented the right way, you’ll get the most use of this video format.

Though infographics are static, this form of content still succeeds in getting the readers’ attention. What if this static data representation turns into interactive data with video content and digital imaging? That’s what data visualization is for.

Data visualization is the combination of data (such as graphs and charts) and images, text, and video content. As compared to infographics, this form of visual content creates a deeper impact on the target audience.

1. Visual story

A visual story comprises of a compilation video. What makes it different is the fact that a visual story is crafted for a limited time period. An example includes creating a visual story of a product launch from its inception to the finish (showing all product steps to the target audience). This video format is also embraced by Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and other social media networks.

Gone are the days when creating a video required several weeks’ time. Now that the demands of the new media are evolving, a visual story can be designed easily either by outsourcing the task to a professional or doing it on your own.