Snowriders Updates – Sept. 18, 2012

Yes, another week of school, I guess we should be used to it by now?

Snowriders, we have a social this Friday the 21!  Hope everyone can make it, members are obviously allowed to bring friends but please no randoms.  There will be an club wide email within the next couple days, letting everyone know specific details of the event.

I hope everyone has seen the Snowriders flyers in the dorms, please be sure to let your friends know about the club.

JACKSON HOLE!   We have begun sign ups as you probably already know.  16 people have reserved a spot already, if you are still thinking about the trip, don’t think to hard.  If you don’t have the full $620 right now that’s completely fine.

On our Snowrider’s website there is a link to an external site to make payments, you only have to put down $100 to reserve a spot.  Also, after making the initial payment, you can pay the rest of the money in whatever increments you like.  For example, $50 here $25 there, however your money situation works for you.  Don’t forget, the last payment deadline is early December if the trip doesn’t fill up before.

The TGR movie premier

Snowboarder Vector Image
Snowboarder Vector Image (Photo credit: Vectorportal)

is Sept. 26, at the Aggie in Old Town, Fort Collins.  Doors open around 7:00.  Last year was a great turn out, just about a packed house, be sure to get your ticket through Snowriders.  We will be raffling off a new snowboard and other gear, raffle tickets will be sold the day of the venue.  Stephen Marley will be performing after the movie, so lets get amped!

Our member night this year will be held on Oct. 11 from (7:00-9:00pm) at Outpost, off of Harmony in Fort Collins.  Great night to purchase some new gear for the season at discounted rates.  There will also be a BBQ as usual.

Check out our website for more info or comment back with questions.
Office hours are posted on our website.
Have a great week everyone!

www.FOCOSNOWRIDERS.com
Snowriders Promotional Video
Snowriders Facebook