How to Increase eCommerce Sales with SEO

With the development of the online shopping market, SEO has become a crucial factor in driving targeted traffic and increasing sales. Effective...

The “Take What You Need” Homeless Experiment

English: An origami flower made of multiple te...
 An origami flower made of multiple ten dollar bills. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

This Youtuber, a prankster by the name of Coby Persin, wanted to see what would happen if he walked around New York for the afternoon with a bunch of bills taped to his shirt. Things don’t go as planned, and the video is now viral.

“A YouTube prankster wanted to see what would happen when he walked around New York City with money taped to his suit. He was surprised to discover who took the cash.

Coby Persin attempted the economical experiment a week ago by walking around Union Square in a suit with 50 dollar bills taped on it. He was holding a sign, “Take what you need.”

The lesson? There is a big difference between “need” and “want.”

“People were taking the money for terrible reasons,” Persin told The Huffington Post. “One guy admitted he didn’t need the money. Another woman took about $19 because she had a nail appointment.””

To read more, click here.