The Importance of Supporting Engineering Education

In today's era of information technology, engineering plays the role of a vanguard, trying to optimize processes and develop new products, making...

Depp on Gender Fluidity

Johnny Depp is known for his strange yet heartfelt portrayals of all kinds of characters, but behind his wacky side is the heart of a true father. This week, when Depp’s daughter came out as gender fluid, he spoke out, supporting her all the way.

English: Johnny Depp at a ceremony for Penélop...
Johnny Depp at a ceremony for Penélope Cruz to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

“Johnny Depp wasn’t shocked when his teenage daughter, Lily Rose, came out as sexually fluid this August.

“She’s got thousands of followers on social media, and they were all taken completely by surprise,” Depp recently told the Daily Mail. “But not me. I already knew because she tells me everything — she’s not afraid to say anything to me. We’re super-tight and I’m very proud of our relationship. Lily’s really together — she’s a sharp kid and one of the smartest human beings I have ever met.””

To read more, click here.