Five Things We Learned Delivering Over Half a Million Orders for NoCo Restaurants
November 8, 2023

In May 2019, Nosh began as a humble restaurant co-op with just three people. When the pandemic hit in March 2020, while many businesses...

Richard Gere – A Buddhist

Richard Gere

People, by the hundreds, are switching to Buddhism for it’s practices and values. Among them, of all people, is actor Richard Gere.

“The 66-year-old star became interested in the religion when he began asking big questions about the universe and science as a young man. His 15-year-old son Homer is currently considering the same things, and Richard wonders if he might embrace spirituality too.

“Buddhism has taught me to look inside myself more deeply, to worry less and less about the opinions of others and to share the pain and the joy or other human beings. It’s also been very helpful in enabling me to dominate the anger I carried with me as a young man. If I get angry, I run the risk of hurting someone’s feelings and I can’t forgive myself on the rare occasions when I allow that to happen,” he told British magazine Hello!”

To read more, click here.