5 Strategies for Landing Your Dream Job After Graduation

Graduated and feeling lost about your next steps? Looking to set up your life, find a good job, and earn money? Who doesn’t want that, right?...

Our Print Edition
Courtesy of Democratic Socialists of America Fort Collins
Palestine Benefit Concert supports local families through art, music
Cadence Cardona, Staff Reporter • July 14, 2024
National: Shooting at Trump rally leaves attendee dead, violence condemned by Colorado politicians
Allie Seibel, Editor in Chief • July 14, 2024
A graphic of a mother and daughter walking down a red, white and blue striped path facing fireworks in the distance. At the base of the path is a small brown truck.
Fort Collins' annual Independence Day Parade draws international crowd
Sophia Masia, Staff Reporter • July 9, 2024
In an indoor gym, a woman track athlete holds a shotput ball above her head in preparation to throw.
Morris, Lesnar, Hawkins represent Rams in US Summer Olympics team trials
Adam Gross, Staff Reporter • July 7, 2024
View All

Activists Arrested Over Breakfast

English: Neil's (Neil Kleinberg) blueberry pan...
Blueberry Pancakes (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

In a country that finds ways to write up and torment public activists, even if they are non-violet, we have now reached a new level of silly. That level. ladies and gents, is arresting someone over their pancakes and bacon.

“Chris Hartman of the Fairness Campaign and two others were arrested Thursday morning at the Kentucky State Fair’s ham breakfast after protesting the Farm Bureau’s policies, which the campaign says are discriminatory.

Trooper Paul Blanton, public affairs officer for the Kentucky State Police, said Chris Hartman, 35, of Louisville, was charged with disorderly conduct and failure to disperse while Carla Wallace, 58, and Sonja De Vries, 47, were charged with failure to disperse.”

To read the article, click here.