Five Things We Learned Delivering Over Half a Million Orders for NoCo Restaurants
November 8, 2023

In May 2019, Nosh began as a humble restaurant co-op with just three people. When the pandemic hit in March 2020, while many businesses...

Churches: Expanding Beyond Just a Place to Worship

Bahá'í House of Worship, New Delhi, India.
Bahá’í House of Worship, New Delhi, India. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Churches are places of worship primarily, but many people are expanding the list of activities that they sponsor through the church from spiritual maintenance to physical, emotional, and mental maintenance, making churches a place of overall health and wellness. 

“If the body is a temple, what better place to nurture it than a house of worship? Across the country, more and more churches are providing opportunities for their members to improve their physical health along with their spiritual well-being. While the number of those activities won’t put local health clubs out of business any time soon, the fact is that churchgoers have more options for exercise these days than just playing on the church softball team.”

To read more, click here.