How Can Colorado Quarterback Shedeur Sanders Improve For the 2025 NFL Draft?
June 6, 2024

Colorado quarterback Shedeur Sanders stands out as a prime prospect for the 2025 NFL Draft, and it’s no surprise he's the current favorite...

Mein Cola Prank

Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Some internet trolls have tricked CocaCola’s innocent happiness bot into turning the word’s of Adolf Hitler into the shapes of innocent animals. 

“The idea was that an automatic algorithm would then convert the tweets, using an encoding system called ASCII, into pictures of happy things – such as an adorable mouse, a palm tree wearing sunglasses or a chicken drumstick wearing a cowboy hat. In a press release, Coca-Cola said its aim was to “tackle the pervasive negativity polluting social media feeds and comment threads across the internet”. But Gawker, noticing that one response had the “14 words” white nationalist slogan re-published in the shape of a dog, had other ideas. The media company’s editorial labs director, Adam Pash, created a Twitter bot, @MeinCoke, and set it up to tweet lines from Mein Kampf and then link to them with the #MakeItHappy tag – triggering Coca-Cola’s own Twitter bot to turn them into cutesy pictures.”

To read more about the prank, click here.