9/14/2020 Horoscopes

Jorge Espinoza

Horoscopes can be applied to your sun, moon and rising signs. Take what you need and leave what you don’t.

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

ARIES (March 21-April 19) Tell the important people in your life how much they mean to you. In the coming months, they will be around to support you, so show them some gratitude.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) You deserve a much-needed break. Reward yourself by indulging your senses. 

GEMINI (May 21-June 20) Speak with your chest. Honor your story by accepting the good, bad, ugly and everything in between. Doing so will make others appreciate your tenacity and resilience.

CANCER (June 21-July 22) If you got it, flaunt it. You have a lot to be proud of, so give yourself a pat on the back. Take some time to write down your accomplishments as a way to check in with yourself. 

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) Your body is a vessel for your spirit. Adorn yourself with the finest pieces of clothing and accessories you have.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) When was the last time you said you love yourself? Let go of self-criticism and tell yourself how much you love you.   

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Nobody is as charismatic as you. Use your charm to inspire others. You’re at your best when you encourage others to develop relationships with their passions. 

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Open the blinds. Yes, you shine in the darkness, but you still need some vitamin D. 

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) Share the love today. Pay it forward through empathy and kindness.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) When was the last time you were truly intimate with someone? Embrace vulnerability and show others your soft side. 

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) You have some amazing people in your life. Allow others to guide and support you as you progress forward. 

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20) Work is boring. Spice it up. Use your creativity to make the work you do enjoyable.

Jorge Espinoza can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @jorgespinoza14.