Horoscopes 4/20/2020

Alisa Otte

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

Aries (March 21-April 19) You are feeling especially connected to the earth. You find comfort in the nature nearby, and aren’t always looking for the next best thing for once.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) You’re thankful for your existence, and you can feel the planet thanking you, urging you to soak in joy.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) You are feeling cradled. Every flavor tastes a little better, every color a little brighter.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) You’re contemplating truth. You’re less certain about what you believe in. Don’t shy away from doubt.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) Feel your feet below you—remember who you are exactly right now. You’ll never be this young again.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) You’re working on something creative and collaborative. You have an exciting product to look forward to.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You’re aware of the smallest changes. You’re much more aware of yours and others moods.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You’re searching for and finding loveliness actively. Things are finally starting to bloom.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) There are so many details about your past that you will never remember. It’s always inside you, even when not thought about.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) You want to talk for hours with your closest friend. It will feel cathartic. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) You deserve to pamper yourself. It’s as good a time as any.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) You can’t be moved today. You’re stable in your beliefs and you won’t be pushed around.