Horoscopes 4/16/2020

Alisa Otte

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

Aries (March 21-April 19) You’re chatty and vibrant. Don’t let the grey discourage you. It has nothing to do with your voice.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) There are so many different ways of looking at it all. Part of your magic is your ability to empathize. But don’t forget to develop your own point of view. How else will you see?

Gemini (May 21-June 20) You are larger than life and often impossible to understand. Who cares? What could be more beautiful than ambiguity?

Cancer (June 21-July 22) There is always room for becoming, for development, for a complete overhaul. You should only be afraid if you’re not moving anymore.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) Something unstoppable is speeding towards you. It is an opportunity. Don’t let it destroy you.

Virgo (Aug. 23- Sept. 22) You’re rediscovering such beautiful things about yourself. The images in your mind are incomparable. 

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You are looking to break through. You are hoping to emerge changed.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Happiness is best when not predicted. Celebrate what was once unknown, and what joy followed.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You are feeling especially forgiving. Don’t lose your sense and instincts.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) You are throwing yourself into something entirely new and stimulating. You’re shying away from your focus. It’s a good thing.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Illusions melt away today and you can feel confident in your understanding. Trust yourself.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) You might not be paying any attention. You are drifting far away. It is lovely and weightless.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.