Horoscopes 4/13/2020

Alisa Otte

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

Aries (March 21-April 19) There are so many ideas for so many improvements swirling around you. You see yourself conquering them all. Dominating life.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) How many epiphanies have you had over the last couple weeks? Let them fold over you. Let them begin.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) You can draw emotion out of anyone today. Look people in the eyes and connect with them. You’ll find that you are magic.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) You’re doing your laundry again but your mind is elsewhere, somewhere full of imagination and love. Fold your sweater over your shoulder and sigh. It’s as good a way as any to spend the day.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) You woke up feeling energized. Well maybe you didn’t but you were meant to. Try to seize your purpose. It’s always there.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) How many times can you rearrange your room? Allow yourself to find that limit.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You’re feeling stifled, but there are always new ways to be spontaneous. It’s in your nature.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You’re gathering everything together in preparation for comfort. It feels safe.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) Look as high as you can and laugh. Take one moment to feel the best that you can. Ignore what is looming.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) You want to lay on a blanket in the sun. You want to sink and grow. You want to be seen.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Find a new story to follow. Enter into someone else’s mind for an afternoon.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) You’re able to chart out your days with clarity. You can breathe freely knowing things can be easy.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.