Your Second Marriage Can Be Happier – Top 5 Celebrities’ Second Weddings

Sponsored Content

When we are young, we believe in love and are ready to marry the first woman or man that we fall in love with. So goes the world! Sometimes, this couple lives happily ever after, but sometimes, they break up. According to the theory of psychologists, every 7 years, we become absolutely new people. Your mind and your body changes. When you are 30, you understand yourself better, and you finally realize who you are. Besides, you feel like you don’t trust people who were your friends a few years ago. You don’t love your partner anymore.

Sometimes, couples get divorced and remarry again. The primary aim of this review is to analyze the top 5 celebrities’ second weddings. Today, divorce is a common thing, especially for celebrities. There’s no need to vex mind with insoluble problems. If you don’t love this person anymore, get divorced and give both a chance for a happy life. Well, let’s discuss top five second weddings of Hollywood celebrities!

The Best Second Weddings of Modern Celebrities!

1. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith

This lady is his second wife. However, it is impossible to imagine this talented actor without Jada today. They are a nice couple! Firstly, Will was married to Sheree Zampino. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out, and they divorced after three years of living together. Will And Jada got married in 1997, and they are still happy together. Seems like they know a magic rule how to live together for 20 years and not to get divorced!

2. George and Amal Clooney

A nice couple, right? It’s George’s second marriage. Before this well-known actor met this amazing woman, he was married to Talia Basman. However, this marriage ended in divorce.

Amal Alamuddin is a well-known and professional law specialist. They married in 2014 in Venice. It was a huge and luxurious ceremony. The traffic in the city was blocked in order to let the couple enjoy their day. It was an amazing marriage, which lasted for a few days.

If to analyze the biography of George Clooney, we can see that this man had many well-known girlfriends, but he has never seemed to have a desire to marry. However, his life changed when he met Amal. In one of his interviews, he confessed that Amal was an incredible woman with a good sense of humor.

3. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban

Is there anyone who still considers that Nicole is a wife to Tom Cruise? Not anymore! Nicole and Tom were a very beautiful couple, but they divorced at the end of the 90s. According to the modern dating trends, they shouldn’t marry immediately after the first date. However, it is not about this couple. They announced about their wedding almost immediately after the divorce.

Now, they are happily married and share two children.

4. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis

You might know that Demi Moore was the first wife of this young actor. They were together for seven years, but people say they got married only because of self-promotion. Now, Ashton Kutcher is married to Mila Kunis. They are together since 2015. The most amazing thing about this couple is that they didn’t plan to have a wedding. However, Ashton changed his mind after the divorce. Besides, the annual revenue of this couple is $255,000,000. Nevertheless, they aren’t going to share their wealth with their kids.

5. Eric Johnson and Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson is one of the most scandal-ridden celebrities in Hollywood. Firstly, she was married to Nick Lachey. They worked together on TV series. However, their marriage didn’t last longer than their show did. Very soon they got divorced. Seems like Jessica didn’t stress over this issue. Almost immediately after the divorce, she moved on with Eric Johnson (NFL player). Now they have two kids and are happy together!