Tina and Amy are at it again, the Golden Globes that is

Did you catch the SNL dynamic duo on this years Golden Globes?

If you didn’t get the chance don’t worry, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will be back again. And again as the two have signed a contract to make the awards the, “biggest, best, and most entertaining awards celebration of the year,” according to Theo Kingma on omg.yahoo.com, for the next two years.

That’s right 2014 and 2015 covered  are completely covered for all entertainment purposes while these ladies host the Golden Globes.

Dick Clark Productions CEO Allen Shapiro also expressed his excitement about the comedic actresses coming back for more and stated, “Tina and Amy have truly unique chemistry, making them one of the most talented and captivating pairings of all time,” (omg.yahoo.com).

I couldn’t agree with that statement more.

The two are most well known for their hilariously compelling saturday night live skits.  When those two got together on Saturday nights, you knew you were going to laugh until you cried at their smart and dynamic humor.

They’ve also appeared together in the film, Baby Mama, which I think of most when I envision the two working together. The film co-starred Tina and Amy in an offbeat comedy about artificial insemination and essentially the journey to motherhood shared between two friends.

Anyways, it’s nice to see these ladies in a more refined and glamorous light at the Golden Globes, and procuring the second-highest-rated Golden Globes performance in the last nine years according to a 2013 telecast and omg.yahoo.com.

With that all of that considered it’ll be hard to stay away from the Golden Globes this year, so tune in January 14th 2014 for all the more fun with Amy and Tina.