Days 1 and 2 of the MW Swimming & Diving Championships

Tri Duong, Photo Director

• Jessica Albanna and Braeden Shaffer, Colorado State University divers, share a laugh before the start of the first rounds of the 1-meter springboard event during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 15.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Jessica Albanna, Colorado State University diver, performs the first round of 1-meter springboard event during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 15.

Collegian | Tri Duong

Collegian | Tri Duong

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Jessica Albanna, Colorado State University diver, performs the first round of 3-meter springboard event during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong

Collegian | Tri Duong

Collegian | Tri Duong

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Braeden Shaffer, Colorado State University diver, performs the first round of 3-meter springboard event during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Braeden Shaffer and Jessica Albanna, Colorado State University divers, with Chris Bergere, CSU head diving coach, celebrate their teammate’s dive for the 3-meter springboard event during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Chris Bergere, Colorado State University head diving coach, with Jessica Albanna, celebrates a teammate’s dive for the 3-meter springboard event during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Jessica Albanna congratulates Braeden Shaffer, both Colorado State University divers, after the 3-meter springboard event during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Colorado State University divers Jessica Albanna and Braeden Shaffer with U.S. Air Force Academy divers Grace Treanor and Gabrielle Peltier during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Amanda Hoffman, Colorado State University swimmer, cheers on her teammate during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Lexie. Trietley, Colorado State University swimmer, cheers on her teammate during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Lexie Trietley, Colorado State University swimmer, prepares to dive in for the 400-yard medley relay during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • A Colorado State University swimmer performs a flip turn in the 400-yard medley relay during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Katie McClelland, Colorado State University swimmer, competes in the 200-yard medley relay during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Katie McClelland, Colorado State University swimmer, competes in the 200-yard medley relay during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Colorado State University swimmers after the 800-yard freestyle relay during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • The parents and supporters of the Colorado State University women’s swimming and diving team during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Lexie Trietley, Colorado State University swimmer, greet another athlete after her 50-yard freestyle during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • A Colorado State University swimmer competes in the 400-yard medley relay during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Erin Dawson swims the 200-yard medley relay during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong

Collegian | Tri Duong

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Erin Dawson, Colorado State University swimmer in the 200-yard medley relay during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Maya White, Colorado State University swimmer, competes in the 500-yard freestyle event during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Rachel Saxon, Colorado State University swimmer, cheers on her teammate during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Liz Lunina, Colorado State University swimmer, cheers on her teammate during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Maya White, Megan Hager and Liz Lunina, Colorado State University swimmers, look toward the results board during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Maya White, Colorado State University swimmer, receives an award for third place in the 500-yard freestyle event during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Maya White, Colorado State University swimmer, hugs a teammate after winning third place in the 500-yard freestyle event during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong
  • Maya White (right), Colorado State University swimmer, admires a photo taken by Rachel Saxon (left) during the 2023 Mountain West Swimming & Diving Championships in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium at the University of Houston Feb. 16.

Collegian | Tri Duong

Reach Tri Duong at photo@collegian.com or on Twitter @TheRoamingLight.