FoCoMX Pre-concert event featuring Slow Caves & Write Minded

FoCoMX Banner
                         Retrieved from:http://focomx.focoma.org/

Calling all Rams with an acute obsession with music! FoCoMX, one of Fort Collins’ premier music festivals, unofficially nominated as “the biggest little festival in America,” is coming your way April 22nd and 23rd. FoCoMX takes over Old Town showcasing 300 bands at over twenty venues.

To celebrate, RamEvents and the Fort Collins Music Association (FoCoMA) are hosting a FoCoMX pre-concert party on Friday, April 15th from 3pm to 6pm in the Ramskeller.

The show will feature local bands, Write Minded and Slow Caves. This year, student wristbands are only $15 in an effort to bridge the gap between students and the community. If you buy your wristband at the event, you can be entered to win a pair of beats headphones.

Slow Caves
               Taken from: http://focomx.focoma.org/

Slow Caves, a four-piece band made up of some current Rams, blast some synth-punk sonic vibrations, blistering guitars and throbbing bass lines. Like any bad crash, it’s bada** and you just can’t look away. Slow Caves will be performing Friday, April 22nd at Hodi’s Half Note from 10:45pm to 11:30pm. For more information about Slow Caves.

Write Minded
 Taken from Write Minded           Facebook Page

Formed in January of 2015, Write Minded is a seven-piece group with a unique sound that varies from Hip-hop to Rock, Reggae to Funk and everything in between. This power group’s goal is to make some noise and have a great time. Write Minded FoCoMX performance is Saturday, April 23rd at The Aggie Theatre from 5:30pm to 6:15pm More information and to get to know Write Minded better 

FoCoMX is in its 8th year enhancing the local scene by the community with a rare chance to see so many incredible bands in their area in the simplest way during a short time-span. The 2015 festival attendance was around 5,000.

Check out the full lineup here. 

Follow the festival: Twitter & Instagram: @FoCoMX

Facebook event