Juan Pablo is dazed and confused, but falling in love!

I’m hoping by now that everyone has seen the latest episode of The Bachelor, (I finally caught up last night), because we have some dirt to discuss. And by that I mean that I have some thoughts of mine to write and you have some thoughts of mine to read. Cool beans, let’s get started!

I can’t say for certain what exactly it is that Juan Pablo and Clare did in the ocean, but nevertheless, the whole event was inappropriate. When Juan Pablo has a young daughter and Clare has a household of other girls dating the man that she escaped with, it’s not a cool move.

I think late night kissing in the ocean is harmless, if you’re not on a reality show seen by millions of Americans and have several other girls to complicate the matter. But if they went as far as some are speculating, that’s so much worse.  Based on the numerous accounts from girls on the group date, Juan Pablo had his fair share of Clare (triple rhyme… hehe) that day. I think they should’ve left it at that.

Moving on. Monday’s episode was filled with drama, but also heartbreak. Juan Pablo sent 3 girls home, leaving only 8 girls left. Here I’ll offer my thoughts on the final 8, and of course, Juan Pablo himself.

Kat: Kat… Kat, Kat, Kat. I don’t really know her. I guess she can dance, Juan loves that, but she’s not the one. I don’t see an affectionate, motherly side in her. I see her as one of the next to go.

Clare: I think you know how I feel about Clare. She’s narcissistic, annoying, and she needs to go. Has anyone else noticed her cocky little eyebrow raise? So snotty! I’ll be happy when she leaves.

Sharleen: Sharleen drives me crazy. I think she’s striking and quite classy, which I admire, but her personality is so weird! I know she’s an opera singer and all, but she tries to be sophisticated a little too much. I also feel really uncomfortable when she tries to be playful… She can’t pull it off. She’ll probably make top 5, but I don’t see anything beyond that. She’s not ready to be a stepmom.

Cassandra: She’s stunning and so sweet, but no match for Juan Pablo! She’s too reserved for his outgoing and adventurous side and I think he’d get bored. I can see a tender friendship for the two.

Chelsie: I think Chelsie is alright. She’s kind of cute and really bubbly, but I’d have to agree with the girls that she seems a little immature. I feel like Chelsie could be Camila’s older sister. Awkward. I just went there.

Nikki: I can’t read Nikki. I think she can have an attitude, but maybe she really is just misunderstood. However, I generally feel awkward watching her interact with Juan Pablo. She’s cute and has some potential, and Juan has apparently fallen for her huge heart, but I think she needs more depth if she’s really going to win him over. Nikki the nurse isn’t everything.

Andi: Andi is my girl. She’s my pick. That said, I don’t know if she’s Juan Pablo’s pick. I love Andi because 1. She’s gorgeous 2. Juan Pablo can laugh with her. 3. She’s real. I think that her relationship with Juan Pablo will deepen in the coming weeks and I see Andi in the top two.

Renee: Until this week’s episode, I never saw much in Renee. I just saw her as the mama bear caring for the drunks and depressed. I’ve always thought she was sweet, but this week I saw an easiness in the relationship between her and Juan Pablo, and that kiss was way too cute to bear. She’s definitely growing on me and Juan Pablo! I see her in the top two with Andi. She might be it!

Juan Pablo: I’ve been in love with Juan Pablo from the start. Ask my family what happened when he didn’t get a rose from Desiree. Okay, I’ll tell you. I was almost in tears and I welped, “Juannnnnnnnnnn!” over and over and over again. They wanted to kill me. Watching this week’s episode, I melted when I saw tears in his eyes saying goodbye to the girls he sent home. It was touching! Juan Pablo is obviously way too attractive, but mostly, he’s really caring and I like that.

Stay tuned for more of my thoughts to come as this season heats up and hopefully the temperatures here on campus, too.