Student Video Productions

SVP Home | Staff | Contact | Instagram | YouTube

About us:

SVP trains student filmmakers in creating innovative and inspiring video content for our community. We provide a cost effective video solution for businesses and teams while giving our students hands on experience in all aspects of working for and managing a production team. The final product is highly professional and affordable videos custom made for you.

Video Gallery: 

Our rates:

• Storyboards Full length commercials
  • Training videos
  • Video editing

Rates vary based on the client’s desired end product and how many cameras, shooting time, and editing are needed to meet expectations. Our videos are professional quality, and our prices our not. You will be surprised at what we can do for you for a reasonable price. Please call us to set up a free, consultation to learn more. Bundle these services with our other RMSMC platforms and save up to 30%!

Testimonials: 

Working with the CSU video production team was a pleasure from start to finish! Team members assisted with videotaping at a professional workshop and worked with us to complete the editing process, providing guidance and recommendations during each phase. Casey was very patient and answered a great deal of questions! Casey and his team provided a very professional end product – thank you!”  Sarah Beetch, Occupational Therapist, Center for Community Partnerships, Department of Occupational Therapy, Colorado State University

SVP’s professionalism is exceeded only by their talent. Through their hard work and patience, we were able to shoot a total of fifteen vignettes that will enrich the learning experience for thousands of appraisers throughout the country. It was an absolute pleasure working with SVP, and I hope we have the opportunity to work with them again.”  Katie Evans, Lead Instructional Designer at Pearson North America