Spring 2015 Graduation Guide
Produced by College Avenue Magazine
Congratulations to all Colorado State spring 2015 graduates! This issue is just for grads, featuring the 2015 commencement schedule, a letter from the president and much more!
- Senior’s Freshman Year in Review
- Working in College
- Debt: Not a Life Sentence
- Fashion After Graduation
- ROTC at CSU: An Insider’s Perspective
- Seniors’ Most Embarrassing Moments
- Expert’s Advice on Goal Setting
- CSU by the Numbers
- Decoding the Graduation Wardrobe
- Life After Graduation
- College: A Journey Through Self
- Guide to Dating Post-College
- It’s Time to Leave the Nest, but Fly Back Anytime
College Avenue is a magazine produced and operated by Colorado State University students. Our mission is to serve the CSU and Fort Collins community with engaging and informative coverage of relevant topics. Our staff is dedicated to providing balanced and accurate reporting, as well as visually stimulating design and photographic elements. We also seek to provide an outlet for entertainment with the opportunity for audience interaction and feedback. Above all, we strive to maintain journalistic integrity through professional excellence. College Avenue staff can be reached at (970) 491-0536.
Listed below are Adobe Acrobat PDF files of past print editions of College Avenue Magazine. Please download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the print editions.