Meet the editor: Noah Pasley, arts and culture editor

Noah Pasley is a junior journalism major double majoring in English with a concentration in writing, rhetoric and literacy. His pronouns are he/him/his. He loves reporting on social justice issues but is stoked to flex his creative muscles in the entertainment world, as he is very passionate about the arts and entertainment.

As arts and culture editor, he is excited to use his platform to promote diverse voices, as much of the arts and entertainment industries are reliant on a wealth of experiences, including many of his favorite pastimes such as rock music and video games. 

Noah was born and raised in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but is ever thankful to have fled the nest to Fort Collins to pursue education. He especially enjoys the vast open spaces found in Colorado and has a long wish list of parks, peaks and plateaus to see firsthand.

As arts and culture editor, (Pasley) is excited to use his platform to promote diverse voices.”

When he isn’t on the job, and sometimes when he is, he spends his time catching up on his childhood with shows like “Avatar: The Last Airbender” and “The Legend of Korra.” By far his favorite way to waste the day is by jamming out to his “grandson” playlist or his newest passion, the sea shanty.

Noah Pasley can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com.