The first snowy day of the season is always an excitement in Fort Collins. As red leaves fall off the trees and the air turns crisp, it is hard to resist turning on your favorite Christmas music and heating up some hot cocoa in anticipation of winter. The season is evident at Colorado State University, with snow resting on every surface, from the trees in the oval to the tips of every squirrel’s nose. Enjoy some photos of campus under the first true snowfall of the year.
About Aj Frankson
About Kelly Peterson
- The Local Skiing Lowdown January 23, 2018
- CSU Ski Racing January 23, 2018
- Weekly IM Updates January 23, 2018
- Colorado State unveils State Pride uniforms for basketball programs January 22, 2018
Comment policy: The Rocky Mountain Collegian encourages discussion and discourse within our comments section, but we reserve the right to moderate and ban users for the following behaviors:
- Hate speech or slurs based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.
- Ad hominem (personal attacks) against another commenter or writer.
- Proselytizing (attempting to convert others to your religion) or otherwise advertising your religion or attacking someone for theirs.
- Doxing (posting someone’s address or personal information) in order to intimidate a writer or another commenter.
- Spamming our website with promotional offers or links to other sites.